Monday, November 10, 2008

Brotherly Love

Well, I found another website that does challenges and contests. It's no wonder none of my grading gets done isn't it? The website, Sisterhood of Scrap, has a weekly challenge and then each time you enter, your name gets put into the monthly drawing. With Halloween just ending, the theme for last week was a page about something "sweet." So I chose do do this page about my brothers - except I spelled it Suh-weet - just like they would say it. Anyway, enjoy!




















Materials used: brown, blue, green cardstock - unknown, Basic Grey patterned paper, Jo Ann craft essentials adhesive tags, Color box chestnut roan chalk ink, journaling - brown Sharpie

*Journaling on the first page above the picture says: They play pranks with me & they smirk & wait like nothing happened.

*Journaling on the first page on the green paper says: Funny Story - Wesley & I thought it would be funny to switch the family flags when they were all gone from their campsites. I don't think they thought it was as funny but we laughed. Thanks for being crazy with me Wes!

*Journaling on the second page says: Suh-Weet! That's what brotherly love is to me. Although my brothers were somewhat of a pain growing up, I enjoy hanging out with them on vacations. Who knew they would be so great?

*Second page next to the picture says: They take my kids on adventures to see the dirt bike track.

*Next to the picture of Andrew (who has a great look on his face, by the way! It totally says "Do I have to sit in this purple elephant with my nephew?): They take my kids on rides - even if they are less than enthusiastic!

No comments: