Friday, October 3, 2008

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I have posted anything. I got a little busy with school. Who needs grades anyway? Apparently my principal thinks so! Yesterday was my birthday and I had a really good day. Three of my girl students made me cards and then they wrote Happy Birthday on my whiteboard. I got a food processor (cause I don't have one) and, of course, scrapbooking supplies. My birthday would not be complete with out something that supports my addiction, I mean my hobby. I also got to eat at Pei Wei's last night. We finally got one in our town and we went on the 2nd night it was open. Surprisingly, it wasn't packed. Then, I came home to a bichon frise cupcake cake. The kids helped pick it out - it was cute. Thanks to everybody who sent me cards and gifts etc. Even though I'm only 2 years away from 30 (thanks Tim for bumping me there early :-) I still had a great day!

2 comments:

Lanette said...

Hi Steph! Happy Belated Birthday. Sounds like it was fun.

Love ya,
Lanette

Lindsay said...

What are your plans for your food processor. Besides, processing food, of course. Do you have a particular recipe you will try?