Friday, December 26, 2008

Pagemaps Challenge #5

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did. Our day went by too fast! Then my day slowed down because I spent Christmas night looking straight up in the air at a movie screen. We went to see "Bedtime Stories" and it was almost sold out so the only seats were right up front. I mean front row! It was a good movie though and the kids liked it so that's all that matters, right? After the movie, I got to scrapbook with my sister-in-law and I finished this page for another Pagemaps challenge. These pictures were taken over the summer when we went back to Illinois for vacation. Enjoy!


Materials used: cardstock, stickers & paper: DCWV All Occasion paper pack, Offray white ribbon, ThermOWeb foam squares

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! You are so talented! Hope you win! ;-)

Lindsay said...

Man...those are some cute kids! :) Your pages always look so good!

Anonymous said...

I think those cousins are some of the cutest kids I've seen. When will there be more?

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This pages is great! Love the papers you mixed and how you laid out all the photos! Beautiful work!