Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bunny leader

I made this layout for a little challenge on a fellow "sister's" blog - Bryar. She had a challenge using the quote "Take me to your bunny leader." I thought it would be perfect with pictures of the kids eating their chocolate bunnies. I actually had this one done last week but I learned the hard way about saving things every 10 seconds! I think I made it too complicated, so this one I made much simpler! Hope you enjoy!

ETA: I forgot to refrence that I got this digital mini kit from www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com. The name of the kit is "Eggtastic"

5 comments:

Julie said...

Darling layout! Love the phrase you had to use. Great interpretation

Anonymous said...

Love that steph, great job!!!

Evinta said...

Oh that is so adorable! awesome work ^_^

Jean Marie said...

Great job on that challenge Stephanie!! to cute!

Geralyn said...

I was wondering when you would post your LO. You didn't tell me you had to redo the page. I like the results and glad you have Easter 2010 pages done. I haven't started on my yet. Great work!!