Sunday, April 27, 2008

Josh's musings

Today we made a trip to the store and when we were getting into the car, Hannah asked me if it hurt when I had her. I told her that it hurt a little bit. Then, Josh asked if it hurt Daddy when Daddy had him. I laughed and asked him why would it hurt daddy? Then I asked him if he thought daddy had him because he was a boy and mommy had Hannah because we were girls. He said yes. Then I explained to him that only girls have babies and not boys. Thankfully, that's all the further we've gotten in the "baby dept. discussions" but it was funny to hear him ask such a thoughtful question.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That's really cute. I wish it worked that way that boys had boys and girls had girls. However, I think there would be far more girls than boys!!