Here is my week in no particular order:
1. I curled my hair 3 days in a row, which is not normal for me, and no one (except my husband & my boss) noticed or said anything. Usually I just let my hair air dry and it's boring but I actually got my act together and took my shower the night before so I could curl it in the morning.
2. I tried on some clothes at Target and the jeans I tried on were too big. Woo-hoo!
3. I finally started Probability with my students and the AIMS pressure has started to lift - sort of.
4. We got Internet back at our school and I am no longer deprived during the day.
5. We finished our "Walk On" challenge from Blue Cross Blue Shield at school and walked over 1100 miles all together.
6. We went to Family Literacy Night at the kids' school and we saw a strange Cat in the Hat costume, had our faces painted, did a cake walk, and watched Hannah sing karaoke with her friend.
7. We had roast and mashed potatoes for the 2nd time in 2 weeks and it was good!
8. Josh and I got his homework done on Tues. night - 2 days before it was due!!!
9. Andrew's friend, Brian, came for a visit today and is staying for a couple of days.
10. I had pizza for lunch today and for dinner tonight.
11. I argued with my brother about American Idol and he was right - I was wrong, but, it got him to call me!