Sunday, March 29, 2009

Laughter

The contest at Scrapping out Loud! this week was to use split complementary colors. The color wheel link they provided was really cool to use. I forced myself to use the backside from this scrapbook page because I have a thing about double-sided paper. I feel like I am wasting it if I cut into it or use only one side of it. Maybe that's why I have so much paper sitting around! This page also satisfied the Sisterhood of Scrap challenge a couple of weeks ago which was to make a layout with 2 different sizes of photos. I tried to match the colors as best I could. Enjoy!




6 comments:

Jess said...

what an awesome pg...i love the way you combined the colors and the three challenges...really looks fabulous! so glad you played along this week!!

redmom said...

Such a fun layout!! The circles look great!!

Denise said...

Oh such a fabulous page!!!! Great job on doing all 3 this week!!!!

Lindsay said...

I never would have thought to put those colors together, but it looks great. Looks ike a tough challenge! Good job!

Pat said...

Great colors! Love the design of your page!

Lydia Siegel said...

Awesome lo you did for SOL. I really like the destressing around the lo. Thanks for playing along!