Sunday, May 31, 2009

Together with Daddy

I made this page for the Scrapping Out Loud challenge for the week. It's due on Tuesday but because we have to be at camp on Sun. night, I made it today. It came together pretty quick - 1 1/2 hrs! The challenge was to layer, layer, layer your embellishments. I used my new Cricut "Home" cartridge that Andrew got me for Mother's Day. I love this picture of Andrew and the kids. It was taken after he came home from work one day and Andrew was looking through the mail and the kids came out and sat with him on the steps. I just love how all three of them are lined up on the top step. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Jess said...

that is so fantastic!! love your layering! thanks for playingn along!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I love what you did with this challenge and your scraplift is fantastical! :)

Lindsay said...

Love it as always! When I saw that front porch, I knew it was Illinois. Look at Hannah's short little curls and Josh's tiny head. Great job! I especially love the colors in this page. It's paper I would have used!

Hope said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I have just enjoyed visiting yours too! I hope camp is a blessing for you and your family. I love this together layout. There is something just so sweet about pictures that show the backs of our loved ones. Maybe because it is so very un-posed. So sweet. So wonderful to 'meet' you. :)

Geralyn Gray said...

I recognize that porch!! Your have a gift when it comes to putting paper, pictures and feeling together on a page. I love the way you embellish and make the page something my eyes want to visit over and over again. I love you, Mom:)

Frances said...

Hi Stephanie! Took a little trip your way via my challenge blog a la Carte...your blog is totally cute! Thanks for stopping by.

Your Scrapping Out Loud layout is fabulous. Your layering is gorgeous and that pic is adorable.

Happy scrapping!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Hi there Stephanie! Love your blog. Your SOL layout is preciuos...love the lace circle!