Monday, February 15, 2010

No Surprise

It's time for another reveal at Just My Sketches. This time I chose the song "No Surprise" by Chris Daughtry. I also took the sketch and flipped it so I could use these pictures. I took them when we were back visiting Illinois for Christmas. The girls had a day out on Monday and we went to the new chipmunks movie. Hannah and Madison (cousins) were hilarious in the theater. The dryers in the bathroom cracked them up because they were loud and very strong. They had such a blast at the movie. We couldn't find 5 chairs together so they got to be big girls and sit in front of my mom, me and my sister. It was so much fun! Be sure to visit Just My Sketches to check out the other great layouts!

6 comments:

Geralyn said...

We did have a lot of fun at the theater!! I love your layout. Hannah and Madison are going to enjoy having their memories preserved. Good job!

Julie said...

Your take on the sketch is just great!

anazelia said...

great page. love that your turned it on its side.

Lindsay said...

Thanks for scrapbooking my kids since I don't! The picture of them looking between the seats turned out really cute.

Melanie said...

Great take on the sketch. The pictures are so funny :)

Scrappin said...

Great job! I love your layout and enjoy your blog too!