- Blink by Tim Deeker
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
- The Gift by Richard Paul Evans
- The Witness by Dee Henderson (I actually have this book from the library, it's just a matter of opening it and starting it.)
- House of Dies Drear by Virginia Hamilton (this one should be first on my list because my 7th graders are reading it right now. They're on chapter 7 and I have to get ahead of them!!!)
- Any new books from Terri Blackstock's Night Light series. If you have not read these, you should. It is a great series!
That's my list for now. We'll see how I do!