Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My list of books

I love to read and that's just the beginning. One day, I started a book in the morning and I didn't finish it until the afternoon. I think I read from 9 until almost 3. Sometimes I will see or hear about a book I want to read but then I forget about it. I am forever making lists about books I want to read so I won't forget. Of course, then I lose the list! So, here's my list (I can't lose this one!)
  1. Blink by Tim Deeker
  2. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
  3. The Gift by Richard Paul Evans
  4. The Witness by Dee Henderson (I actually have this book from the library, it's just a matter of opening it and starting it.)
  5. House of Dies Drear by Virginia Hamilton (this one should be first on my list because my 7th graders are reading it right now. They're on chapter 7 and I have to get ahead of them!!!)
  6. Any new books from Terri Blackstock's Night Light series. If you have not read these, you should. It is a great series!

That's my list for now. We'll see how I do!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I will have to revisit this list when school is out. I love to read too, but my textbooks are my primary source of literature right now. I haven't heard of any of those books, so I'll let you know what I think. My favorite books are called "inspirational romance." Basicially Christian romance. They are quick reads at about 200-250 pages and I LOVE them. It's like watching a chick flick (which I also love). They always end how you want them to, so it's a nice escape from reality. My other favorites are John Grisham books. Quite the combination, right? What can I say...I'm weird. I like to be challenged, then relax and enjoy reading, then be challenged, etc. Thanks for sharing your list!

Stephanie said...

I am adding one more. I found this book on someone's blog and it sounded good. I just put a request in at my library. It's called The Cubicle Next Door. I'll let you know how it turns out.