Monday, May 12, 2008

One for me...dentist none!

Had my 6 month dental check-up today in case you cared. I have had a tooth that has been sensitive so I was thinking I would probably have a cavity. I started going to the dentist last year after not seeing one since I had gotten married (July 2001). I know - what was I thinking?!? Anyway, I have had a cavity the last two times I have gone. Tonight though, NO CAVITY! Yeah!!!! The hygienist did tell me though that she can tell I am right-handed. She made a good guess as 90% of people are right-handed, right? Well, she said that the recession on my gums is mainly on the right side and usually that means you are right-handed because you go crazy on the right side. Funny, huh? By the way, watch out Lindsay - gum recession is hereditary. Looks like we'll be buying each other dentures soon!!!

No comments: